Sunday, February 05, 2012

My Thought expressed by someone else.

These are my thoughts, however I must give credit to Jan Morgan for stating this position so well. " I make a number of posts about Islam because I know that the Islamization of America is a documented plan by the Muslim Brotherhood. (their words, not mine) MY intentions on this wall are to educate people about what is occurring along these lines in our country.
I do not hate muslims. I detest the "religion/theocracy/terrorist organization they knowingly or unknowingly align themselves with.
I want to deal with this issue legislatively and culturally until or unless there is no other option. I do not advocate violence against american muslims." Jan Morgan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home